Stop in at the Museum to see the display of Raffle Prizes and buy your tickets. $2 a ticket or 12 for $20
Drawing to be held June 11 at the Annual Meeting beginning at 6pm
1. A Weekend at Graeagle – Travel two hours west from Fallon for a weekend at Mary Carter’s vacation home in Graeagle. Enjoy a stay among the pines in this charming town without the expense of lodging! (The winning ticket holder must visit Graeagle before December 31, 2016, non-holidays.) Thanks to Mary for donating this prize.
2. $100 Gift Certificate from Bassham Furniture – Museum supporters Ric and Katie Bassham generously donated a $100 gift certificate to use on any of the fine items they carry at Bassham Furniture. Thanks to our friends Ric and Katie for donating this prize
3. Reno Aces Baseball Tickets – Ace Ball is here! The Reno Aces, a Triple-A affiliate team of the Arizona Diamondbacks invites you to take in a game in Reno. The winner will receive four infield reserved tickets, valid any Monday-Thursday (non-holiday) during the 2016 season excludes July 4th, 2016. Thanks to Reno Aces for sponsoring this prize!
4. Churchill Arts Council – The winner will receive two tickets to any five performances. The Churchill Arts Council presents a diverse array of performances, exhibitions, films and readings at the Oats Park Art Center. Thanks to the Churchill Arts Council for donating this prize!
5. Obsidian Blade – Hand crafted rainbow obsidian knife with deer antler. Made by the late Bill Burleigh (1938-2015.) Thanks to Nancy Shadley for this prize.
6. Four Tables for Two Package – Enjoy a meal for two at four of Fallon’s finest restaurants! Receive four gift certificates for $50 each for each restaurant when you win this prize. Certificates for The Slanted Porch, Vn Pho, Stockman’s and The Running Branding Iron. Thanks to Bob Getto & Nancy Balash for donating this prize
7. Tickets to the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival Two tickets to A Comedy of Errors – mid week tickets July 8- July 31. Sand Harbor State Park. Double your pleasure with a fantastic Shakespearean farce. When two twin brothers and their two twin servants are unexpectedly reunited after three decades apart, an unsuspecting port city is torn apart at its seams. Design-inspired by Rio de Janeiro’s colorful Carnival celebration, this unforgettable production is sure to delight. With a zany cast of unforgettable characters, myriad mistaken identities and contagious musical rhythms, Shakespeare’s greatest comedy delivers triumphantly on its famous title. Our thanks to the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival for this prize.
8. Fallon Theatre – Movie Party A night at the theater. Free movie for up to 50 friends at Fallon’s historic theater on Maine St. No-host concessions. Our thanks to Stuart Richardson for this generous donation.
9. Canvas Gallery Print. Maine Street Fallon, a16×20 print from the Museum Collection. Printed on canvas and stretched on a hardwood stretcher. This print was made using the museum’s new large format printer. Other prints like this one are available through the Museum Store
10. Book Learnin’ A selection of History books including the 1958 edition of Thompson and West’s 1881 History of Nevada, American Images: Fallon by Michon Mackedon and Valarie Serpa and Churchill County Memories. This prize also includes a beautiful set of Agate Bookends from the Museum Store.
11. Nevada Quilt. Featuring the Great Seal of Nevada surrounded by 12 Blocks celebrating themes in Nevada History. This prize was a gift of Marilyn Milton who had won it in a previous raffle.
12. Nevada Basket An array of Nevada items including books, playing cards, cups, pens, pins, ornaments and even a pair of Nevada socks to keep your feet warm on those cold winter nights. Framed photos of Nevada scenes by Debbie Morehead ; a print of a Paulie Alles watercolor, and a dozen of her Nevada notecards, two bottles of Churchill Vineyards wine and an assortment of Lattin Farms preserves round out this uniquely Nevada basket. Thanks to Doris Dwyer, Paulie Alles, Ann Rapp and Debbie Morehead for their contribution of this prize.