Brunson Harris and Warren Hursh in front of the Youngs Jewelry on Maine Street. Vintage automobile, circa 1930s or 1940s. Young’s opened for business in about 1917, operated out of a number of different store fronts along Maine Street over the years, and closed in 1947. Wayne Young was original owner. About 1936 the business passed to Mrs. Adda Young and son, Howard Young.