The CCMA Board of Trustees is made up of 11 community members from a variety of ages and backgrounds. (The 12th member of the board is an appointed County Commissioner.) Board members share a love of history and feel that preserving the past and sharing it with others is an important part of knowing who we are today.
Currently, board members serve two year terms, beginning July 1st of each year, attend once-a-month board meetings, and volunteer for various projects in conjunction with museum activities.
The CCMA board is always interested in hearing from local individuals with an interest in serving on the board. Contact Museum Director Dan Ingram for more information.
You can also fill out an interest form. CCMA Trustee Interest Form
Churchill County Museum Association Board of Trustees
- Bob Getto Jr., President
- Ann Rapp, Vice-President
- Sue Chambers, Secretary
- Nancy Balash, Treasurer
Directors: Sue Chambers, Doris Dwyer, Virginia Dugan, Sandy Hillery, Daniel Hilliker, Jennie Mader, Bruce Mills, Nathan Strong.
Churchill County Commissioner: Carl Erquiaga
Churchill County Museum Staff Members
- Dan Ingram, Museum Director
- Bunny Corkill, Research Curator
- Donna Cossette, Registrar
- Jennifer Jones, Education Curator
- Barbara Hodges, Photograph Curator
- Paulie Alles, Museum Assistant
- Cathie Richardson, Museum Assistant
- Dawson Frost, Museum Intern
- Brianna Schwab, Museum Assistant
- Tom Bartel, Exhibits Preparator